Vaults Have Arrived!
Everything you want in one place!
The Vault includes all event heroes, the event relic, keys, and more!
Instead of four separate packs, the Vault contains everything you’re looking for in a single place.
Each time you pull Heroes, Relics, Consumables, and Catalysts from the Vault they are removed from the overall contents of the Vault, thus increasing your chances at receiving rewards you have not yet received!
The new Vault system aims to:
- Offer players stronger value through increased draw chance with each pull
- Provide a clear and simple path to earn Pack pulls simply through playing the game
- Simplify and combine many different Packs into one easy to identify and access place
- Introduce a more interactive and strategic pack system into the world of Korelis
Located in the Store section of Legendary, Vaults will replace and consolidate the card packs typically found in this section.
Once inside the Vault section you will be presented with a few different areas of interest
1. The Vault Rewards section contains the complete and overall contents of the Vault you have selected.
As you pull from the Vault the total rewards will be reduced. As you receive less rare goods the odds of receiving rarer goods will increase, as the particular lower rarity goods you have already pulled will no longer be available from the Vault.
2. The Vault draw options, which provides players with a myriad of choices regarding how many pulls they want to make at one time.
It should be noted that Vault cards come in the form of Gold, Silver, and Bronze Cards.
-Gold Cards represent top Vault reward
-Silver Cards represent premium Vault rewards
-Bronze Cards represent regular Vault rewards
Token Draws allow for all players to pull from their Vault via the use of Vault Tokens, which are acquired specifically from different in game activities, such as defeating Raid Bosses, [Vault] Bosses, and premium draws.
3. The Vault Milestone Rewards, which contains many rewards for players who acquire enough Vault Points.
It should be noted that the guaranteed Support Hero offered in each event are still available through the Vault collection system, as opposed to being guaranteed in step two of the Pack.
When you make a single or multi draw from the Vault you will go through an individual display of each item acquired, followed by an overview of everything you received in that draw, and what still remains within the Vault.
Once you acquire the top rewards from your Vault, you will be given the option to move onto new and higher value Vaults.
If you are still feeling unclear on some of the concepts and mechanics surrounding the Vault system, or have questions and concerns that this guide does not address, don't worry.
You can simply submit a support ticket to our team, and we'll help answer any questions or concerns you have.