While we want to always ensure that our players have a great experience, players use of Legendary: Game of Heroes is of their own volition and governed by our Terms of Service.
These terms prohibit players from obtaining a refund from Google or Apple for untrue, unproven, fabricated or fraudulent reasons.
Requesting a refund based on the above, encouraging others to do so or requesting such a refund while continuing to play the game is prohibited.
Any of the above can result in being permanently banned from the game.
If you believe you are due a refund:
- Please contact our Customer Support team via the in game Support button and explain the reason for the refund request. (Attach screenshots, videos, etc and give as much detail as possible to help the agent with your request.)
The following are cause for permanent ban:
- Attempting to obtain a refund from Google or Apple for untrue, unproven, fabricated or fraudulent reasons.
- Encouraging others to obtain a refund from Google or Apple for untrue, unproven, fabricated or fraudulent reasons.
- Requesting refunds for untrue reasons or reasons contrary to the Terms of Service and continuing to play the game.
- Requesting multiple refunds over the player's lifetime in game.