The main goal of the Legendary GL Slack workspace is to create a line of communication between the development team and our top Guild Leaders, where our expert players can provide us with their feedback and insights, and engage in a constructive dialogue with us.
This code of conduct and behavioral guidelines for all participants of the Legendary GL Slack will govern our interactions with one another, and help us improve and grow together.
Be polite! We’re all people too: While not all perspectives and insight need be expressed in a positive and upbeat manner we do believe that a constructive and highly focused dialogue will yield a better outcome.
- Present your feedback, perspective, and insights to our development team and fellow players in a respectful manner. Insults, outbursts of anger, or otherwise toxic behavior is not productive.
Hone your craft: Every member of this space is an important piece of the equation to make Legendary the best game it can be. Tuning, balancing, and improving our communication styles toward the development team and each other is just as important as tuning, balancing, and improving the game.
- Review and ensure that any topic you wish to discuss is not already known by the developers and being actively discussed before raising to the channel.
- Review and ensure that the topic or issue you wish to discuss is not highly personalized or otherwise unrelatable to the workspace as a whole. This would include, but is not limited to, poor pack draw results, personal customer service case issues, quarrels or disputes with other members.
- Use “@” conservatively. It is important that the right people are brought to attention for certain topics, and that the wrong people aren’t distracted by them.
- For all personal or non group discussion based issues: DM Amy, Alex, or Chris (Sniperweed)
- For all support case related inquiries: DM Alex or Chris (Sniperweed)
- For all major and time sensitive issues that concern the whole group or game itself: Ping (“@”) Amy, Alex, or Chris (Sniperweed)
You are an incredibly important part of the future of Legendary, and we want to make sure that you always have the greatest impact you can on the development of the game. Please do your very best to respect and abide by this code of conduct and the guidelines set forth. Those who will not or cannot conduct themselves within the declared guidelines will be subject to removal from the workspace.
First time offenders will receive a light warning.
Second time offenders will receive a second warning.
Third time offenders will receive a seven day banishment from the group.
Fourth time offenders will receive a permanent banishment from the group.
The Legendary Team!